Join Dr. Sean McDowell and Alan Shlemon as they dive deeper into the current apologetic, theological, and social issues of homosexuality and same-sex marriage. Come and learn how to respond with compassion and grace! This seminar will discuss some of the big questions such as:
- What does the Bible teach about homosexuality?
- How do we make a case for natural marriage?
- How do we answer the common arguments offered to defend homosexuality?
- How do we respond to the growing "Gay-Christian" movement?
- Are people born gay and what are the causes of same sex attraction?
- How do we compassionately minister to people with same sex attraction?
Friday, September 29, 2017: 1–10 p.m.
Saturday, September 30, 2017: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
RSVP to gain the knowledge to start the conversation. Registration Coming Soon!