Addressing Homosexuality: Clarity and Compassion
La Mirada, Calif. — Weekend Seminar with Sean McDowell & Alan Shelmon
- September 29-30, 2017
- Biola University
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This is a paid event.
Online registration for this event has closed.
Join Dr. Sean McDowell and Alan Shlemon as they dive deeper into the current apologetic, theological, and social issues of homosexuality and same-sex marriage. Come and learn how to respond with compassion and grace! This seminar will discuss some of the big questions such as:
- What does the Bible teach about homosexuality?
- How do we share a biblical understanding of marriage?
- How do we answer the common arguments offered to defend same-sex marriage and same-sex behavior?
- How do we respond to those who disagree with our biblical understanding of human sexuality?
- How do we compassionately engage with people with same-sex attraction?
- Friday, September 29, 2017: 1–10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 30, 2017: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
RSVP to gain the knowledge to start the conversation.
If you have questions about the M.A. in Christian Apologetics or M.A. in Science & Religion, please join us for a free Information Session and lunch to ask any questions you may have! RSVP Today!
Contact Megan Clark at: