Interested in what comes with being a Biolan for life? Watch the video!
National Benefit Program: Abenity
- Free to all alumni.
- Local in-store discounts using printable and mobile coupons.
- Browse offers by zip code, city, category, vendor name, fresh offers, upcoming holidays or recommendations, or activate a search.
- Register for this program using the code:
- $25 Alumni ID card for library entrance and remote access to selected subscription databases (one year upon graduation is free) or $50 per year for borrowing privileges (25 books, 10 media).
- Free alumni parking permit issued to alumni with an alumni ID card and who are not enrolled in classes. A permit may be obtained from the Campus Safety office during business hours.
- Free audit of one class following graduation.
- 10% discount at the Biola Store.
- 10% discount on Bon Appetit Catering and at on-campus eateries using your alumni ID card.
- Biola University Fitness Center membership for just $125 per year or $62.50 for six months. Applies to alumni and their spouses.
- Scholarships for dependent children of alumni attending Biola.
- Discounted rate at Holiday Inn La Mirada. Mention "Biola University" when making a reservation.
Mercer Health & Benefits Administration Services (Auto, Home and Medical Insurance Eligibility)