On This Page
- Career Development Resources
- Lifelong Learning
- On-Campus Deals
- Marriage and Relationship Resources
- Print Shop Access
- Google Workspace Access
- Join the free, online networking platform to cultivate Biola alumni connections – old and new. See exclusive promotions and job postings from Biola alumni for Biola alumni. Learn more by visiting biola.edu/alumni-relations/biolahub.
Career Development Resources
- Navigate your professional journey with the help of the Career Center. View more resources available to you on biola.edu/career-development/students-alumni/start-here.
With the alumni card, you can get various deals on campus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your card today!
- 10% Discount at Campus Eateries
- Eligible only with Biola dollars pre-loaded to your alumni card. Learn how to pre-load your alumni card on biola.edu/id-card-office/faqs.
- 10% Discount at the Biola Store
- Exclusions apply, including textbooks. Visit the Biola Store.
- Lifetime Campus Parking Permit
- Eligible only for degree graduates. View Campus Safety instructions on how to redeem your permit link.
- Fitness Center Membership
- Biola Fitness Center membership starting at $25 per month or $250 for the year. View more details to purchase.
- Library Membership
- Membership options, database and computer access, book borrowing and more. View library benefits "For Alumni."
- Cheer for Biola's teams with FREE HOME athletic games. Get your BU Tickets. Must have your Alumni ID Card to show at the entrance.
- Track and Field Use
- Alumni can use the track and field during open hours for free with their alumni ID card.
Marriage and Relationship Resources
The following resources are offered through Biola's Center for Marriage and Relationships (CMR).
- Free Relationship Advice
- CMR has trained staff available to meet with you at no cost. Chris Grace (Ph.D.), Willa Williams (licensed marriage and family therapist), and Sarah Do (M.A., Pastoral Care and Counseling) offer virtual and in-person appointments. You can safely bring your relationship questions regarding friendships, family, dating, marriage and more to receive professional, biblical counsel. Click here to set up your appointment today!
- Pre-engagement/Premarital Counseling Small Group
- Engaged and seriously dating couples have access to professional, 9-week, low-cost ($90 total per couple) premarital counseling by trained and licensed therapists. At least one person in the partnership has to be a current student, staff or alumni. The cost includes a $50 value Prepare/Enrich relationship assessment, courtesy of the CMR! In addition to the group meetings, every couple will receive an individual one-hour session with one of the therapists. Interested in participating? Send an email to email@example.com.
Print Shop Access
Google Workspace Access
Biola graduates retain access to their biola.edu email account and Google drive for 12 months after their last enrolled term.
Below are a few resources to assist our alumni in transitioning from using their Biola email to a non-Biola email account.
- Google offers free personal accounts with 15 GB of storage.
- Google provides tools to copy content from one Google account to another.
- Google offers additional storage options for those who use more than 15 GB of Google Storage.
- Got questions? We put together an information site to assist you in this process and Google Account inquiry form so we can address your questions.
We want to stay in touch with you as a Biola alumni. Please fill out this contact info form once you get your new personal email address.