Crowell School of Business MPAcc Information Session - Virtual
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Please join us for a virtual MPAcc Information Session! Hear from the director of the Master of Professional Accountancy program, Phil Woodward, and other guests to have all of your questions answered.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER BIOLA'S CROWELL MPACC PROGRAM?
- Crowell accounting graduates have almost a 99% placement rate.
- Crowell accounting graduates are employed by all "Big 4" accounting firms.
- Our program enables you to meet the 150-hour credit requirement for CPA license certification.
- We provide outstanding networking opportunities as part of the Biola Accounting Society.
- As with all programs at Biola University, you will have Biblical principles integrated into every class.
We look forward to meeting you virtually! Please register for the information session so we can send you the Google Meet link.
Contact Rebecca Collins at: