Biola Couples Conference
Healthy Conflict: The Key to Intimacy
- Saturday, February 15, 2020
- 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Talbot East Plaza 11 - Andrews Banquet Room
- Hosted By: Center for Marriage & Relationships
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This is a paid event.
Join us on Saturday, February 15th (and on March 23rd for a date night/follow-up) for the Biola Couples Conference, for seriously dating, engaged and young/newly married couples. This year's theme is Healthy Conflict: The Key to Intimacy.
Sign up to receive:
- Sessions all day Saturday
- Training materials and resources
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Date night in March
The cost of this conference is $30 and will include a continental breakfast and lunch. The follow-up event on March 23rd will also include a dinner.
Contact Chelsea Smith at: