Celebration of Scholarship & Research
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- 4–7 p.m.
- Library Reading Room
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us for our first Celebration of Scholarship & Research (CSR) hosted by Biola's Office of Educational Effectiveness. This campus-wide event will provide an opportunity for students and faculty to present and share their research with the community. Whether you are a creator or consumer of research, we welcome you to the CSR!
- 4:00-4:15pm Opening
- 4:15-5:00pm Round 1 (Poster Presentations)
- 5:10-5:45pm Panel Session
- 5:45-6:30pm Round 2 (Poster Presentations)
- 6:30-7:00pm Closing
- Click here to access CSR application
- Applications will be due January 19, 2018
- You will receive a copy of your application via email and will be able to edit your form until the due date
Student presentations need to be shared with and approved by a faculty member prior to application submission.
- Q: What kind of research is needed?
- A: The work needs to forward knowledge in the field in a distinct way. Not just a synthesis of existing research, but a synthesis that moves an idea forward with a new conceptual contribution.
- Q: How recent does my research need to be?
- A: It needs to be within the last 4 years
- Q: What format will the presentation be in?
- A: Poster presentation (36x48in, trifold--will need to be able to stand on own)
- Q: If I am presenting with others, does each person need to submit an application?
- No, each person does not need to submit an application. Only one person per group/presentation needs to submit the application.
Contact Karina Serrano at: