Career Expo Prep Night
- Monday, February 12, 2018
- 7–8:30 p.m.
- Business 109 - Moats Lecture Hall
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
In a TED Talk-style presentation, come hear insights from professionals on how to prepare for the upcoming Career Expo. These professionals work in fast-paced, high profile jobs and know what it takes to stand out among the crowd. After the talk, choose to attend a 30–40 minute breakout session by one of the professionals on a topic you would like to go deeper into.
- Jonathan Javier: Operations Specialist at Snapchat
- Chip Peck: Talent Acquisition Manager at Saatchi & Saatchi
- Shai Sims: Image Consultant at Sincerely Shai
Topics to be covered:
- Dressing to Impress & Personal Branding
- Speaking with Confidence (about yourself and with employers)
- Building relationships with Employers (researching and maintaining employer relationships)
Contact Jasmyn Alvarez at:
(562) 944-0351 ext 5870