MM/MBA Info Session
- Thursday, July 20, 2017
- 6–7 p.m.
- Business 118 - Billard Boardroom
- Open to: Alumni, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Come and learn more about our program's one night per week schedule designed for working professionals. Hear from our Dean and faculty, plus current MBA students and alumni, and have all your questions answered. Attend on any date and get your application fee waived! Refreshments will be served.
Why the Crowell MBA Program?
- Our relevant and articulate faculty care about your career trajectory
- Our schedule and courses fit into your busy schedule
- We connect business skills and issues to faith development
- Our mentor program transforms your career and engages your faith
- We make the MBA affordable
Contact Kayley Allen at: