Call our office at 562-777-4087 and we'll answer any questions you have.
How Do I Enroll?
After the application process has been completed:
- Go to the course catalog.
- Add student to classes or event (You will be prompted to login to your account).
- Click checkout.
- Complete forms and payment.
- Receive your confirmation email.
Biola Youth Academics offers 2 payment options for semester tuition and program fees:
- One payment per semester
- Pay in full on or before the due date required for your program.*
- Four payments per semester
- Pay tuition and/or membership costs in four monthly installments per semester for a $60 fee.*
* Please note, late payments will incur a fee of $15 if received more than 14 days after the due date and every 30 days thereafter; delinquent accounts may incur a hold, preventing future enrollment until account is made current.
- To view your student's class enrollment and/or pay your balance, log in to your BYA Parent Account.
- To officially add your student to a class, go to the courses page or contact the registration office* at 562-777-4087 if you have any questions.
- To officially drop/change your student from a class during open registration, log in to your BYA Parent Account or contact the registration office.*
- Online adds and drops are not available after registration closes and need to be processed at Orientation events or by calling the registration office after Orientation Week.
- To change your account or contact information, log in to your BYA Parent Account or contact the registration office.*
* Communication to non-registration office personnel including campus or extension site staff members WILL NOT be considered an official add or drop/change.
- Your Medical-Media Release and Child Protection Policies and Procedures forms must be completed and all fees paid in full in order for students to receive course materials and/or attend class.
- Fall class orientation for those enrolled in Star Academics and/or Torrey Academy classes must be attended by the student(s) and at least one parent.
- Torrey Academy orientation must be attended by the student(s) and at least one parent for those enrolled in Torrey Academy classes.
- Late enrollment for Elementary Academics, Star Academics, and Torrey Academy classes will be accepted on an individual case by case basis beginning late August for fall and mid-January for spring. See the Academic Calendar for details.
- Students enrolled in the BYA PSP, Elementary Academics, Star Academics, and/or Torrey Academy two-semester fall courses are automatically re-enrolled into the spring semester.
- Star Academics quarterly summaries and/or Torrey Academy grade reports WILL NOT be available for students who withdraw before the end of the third week of the semester.
- Star Academics quarterly summaries and/or Torrey Academy grade reports WILL be available for students who withdraw after the end of the third week of the semester.
- Quarterly summaries are not provided for Elementary Academics classes.