Biola Youth Academics offers elementary homeschool courses that fit your schedule, providing a tailor-made experience featuring individualized learning.
From our eight-week clinics at Biola in collaboration with Biola University's School of Education, to our semester full-day package, you can mix and match to create the perfect combination that meets your family's needs.
Semester Full-Day Package
- Includes Language Arts, Math, and Science
- Socratic-style discussion in Language Arts for grades 5-6
- 16-week course schedule
- Classes divided into grade-levels
- One day per week, day varies with each campus
- $450 for first student; each additional student $400
- Choose from Art Discovery, P.E., Reading Discovery, Science Discovery
- In collaboration with Biola University's School of Education and supervised by adjunct faculty
- $75 per student per class
- Fall 2017 Clinics meet Fridays from September 22, 2017 through November 17, 2017 (no class on 10/13)
- Spring 2018 Clinics meet Fridays from January 26, 2018 through April 13, 2018 (no classes on 3/2, 3/16, 3/30 or 4/6)
Biola Youth Academics K–8 Homeschool P.E. classes feature developmentally appropriate movement and a focus on game skills for junior high and high schoolers. Students are taught by Biola University School of Education faculty and students in PE201 in La Mirada.
Books and Curriculum
Please see the Books and Curriculum page for details.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.