Biola Youth Academics offers elementary homeschool courses that fit your schedule, providing a tailor-made experience featuring individualized learning.
From our eight-week clinics at Biola in collaboration with Biola University's School of Education, to our semester full-day package, you can mix and match to create the perfect combination that meets your family's needs.
- Includes Language Arts, Math, and Science
- Classes divided into grade-levels
- 16-week course schedules for Fall and Spring semesters
- 14 weeks of instruction each semester
- One day per week, day varies with each campus
- $525 per semester for first student; each additional student $475
- Choose from our Discovery courses in Art, Reading, Science and P.E.
- In collaboration with Biola University's School of Education and supervised by adjunct faculty
- $90 per student per class
- Spring 2020 clinics meet Fridays from January 24, 2020 through April 3, 2020 (no classes on 2/21, 3/6 and 3/20)
- Fall 2019 Clinics meet Fridays from September 20, 2019 through November 15, 2019 (no class 10/7–10/11)
Biola Youth Academics K–8 Homeschool P.E. classes feature developmentally appropriate movement for elementary aged students. Children experience fun and games that are supervised by Biola University School of Education faculty and led by Biola student teachers in PE ED 201.
Books and Curriculum
Please see the Books and Curriculum page for details.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.