Biola Youth Academics offers elementary homeschool courses that fit your schedule, providing a tailor-made experience featuring individualized learning.
From our eight-week clinics at Biola in collaboration with Biola University's School of Education, to our semester full-day package, you can mix and match to create the perfect combination that meets your family's needs.
- Includes Language Arts, Math, and Science
- Classes divided into grade-levels
- 16-week course schedules for Fall and Spring semesters
- One day per week, day varies with each campus
- $450 per semester for first student; each additional student $400
- Choose from our Discovery courses in Art, ASL, Reading, Science, and P.E.
- In collaboration with Biola University's School of Education and supervised by adjunct faculty
- $75 per student per class
- Fall 2017 Clinics meet Fridays from September 22, 2017 through November 17, 2017 (no class on 10/13)
- Spring 2018 Clinics meet Fridays from January 26, 2018 through April 13, 2018 (no classes on 3/2, 3/16, 3/30 or 4/6)
Biola Youth Academics K–8 Homeschool P.E. classes feature developmentally appropriate movement for elementary aged students. Children experience fun and games that are supervised by Biola University School of Education faculty and led by Biola student teachers in PE ED 201.
Books and Curriculum
Please see the Books and Curriculum page for details.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.