- October 26-27, 2018
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us for two fun-filled days meant to bring Biola students and their families together!
Schedule and registration will be released September 4. Stay tuned for details!
Contact Stephanie Theis at:
Schedule will be released in early September.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I arrive and depart?
- Information about programming will be available in September.
- Will my student have classes, work, or other activities?
- Yes. Classes on Friday will not be canceled. If your student has work, homework, meetings or other extra-curricular activities planned that weekend they will not be canceled, so we advise that parents discuss the weekend with their student before making final plans.
- Is registration required?
- Yes and no. Registration will be required for the meals that will be offered during the weekend and a few other events. Families are invited to attend as much or as little of the planned activities as they desire.
- Do I need a parking pass?
- As our guest for the weekend, you will not need a parking pass on Friday or Saturday. Please park in unmarked spots on campus.
Need Help or Have Unanswered Questions?
Don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email! Contact the Office of Parent Relations at email@example.com or