Distinctives of the BFA Program
- A core foundations program that equips students in every aesthetic dimension.
- An integrative approach to art history and art criticism that engages students in L.A.’s galleries and museums.
- A dynamic four-year curriculum that allows students several choices in choosing or designing their program
- An innovative senior year that encourages students to connect ideas and media through critiques and discourse.
- Professional exhibition and internship opportunities including hands-on experience working with artists and designers in a variety of professional settings
- A vibrant visual arts community that includes a dedicated, mentoring faculty, a strong Student Art League, and a diverse student body.
- Opportunities for travel and academic courses in a variety of international settings, including Baja Mexico, England, Italy, France and New York City
- 24-hour access to equipment and facilities