In today's episode, Scott & special guest Rick Langer from Biola's Talbot School of Theology discuss these topics:
- Michigan School Shooting Case: Discussion on a case where parents were charged with involuntary manslaughter linked to their son's school shooting, highlighting the negligence in ignoring warning signs and the legal and moral responsibilities of parents and schools in such situations.
- Post-Truth American Universities: Analysis of a Gallup poll showing declining confidence in higher education and discussion on how postmodernism and the questioning of truth and facts have affected universities, contrasting this with the Christian worldview on truth.
- Jordan Peterson's License Revocation: Exploration of Jordan Peterson's appeal loss regarding his psychology license in Ontario, Canada, focusing on his controversial remarks and the implications for free speech and professional governance.
- Pope Francis on Surrogate Motherhood: Examination of Pope Francis's condemnation of surrogate motherhood as exploitative and deplorable, discussing the ethical, financial, and cultural implications, particularly in the context of rich-poor dynamics and reproductive technologies.
- Listener Questions: Addressing questions from listeners, including a biblical perspective on debt and financial stewardship, and the order of creation.
Transcript coming soon.