As all of us are too well aware, the COVID-19 pandemic upended life as we knew it, and campus life was certainly no exception. With the closure of the Biola University campus last fall, we were not able to hold in-person chapels. However, as the world was forced to pivot, most of us would agree that one of the good things that came out of all this was the ability to “attend” various events, regardless of when and where.
We are thrilled to offer you the videos that were recorded to provide chapel services to our students last semester. These were short reflections from various passages in the Bible. They were recorded by our Talbot deans and offer deep wisdom and insight on a variety of relevant and important topics. We hope you enjoy them and that you find encouragement and nourishment through God’s Word during these trying times.
- Clint Arnold, Convocation – September 7, 2020
- Doug Geringer, Prayerful Dependence & True Success – September 21, 2020
- Scott Rae, Wisdom's Perspective on a Pandemic – October 12, 2020
- Clint Arnold, Spiritual Warfare in a Pandemic – October 26, 2020
- Scott Rae, Living in an Image Oriented Culture – November 9, 2020
- Joanne Jung, The Good of Giving Thanks – November 24, 2020