Biola is now accepting applications for several new online programs launching this summer and fall — including options at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Among the newly launched online degrees and programs:
- B.S. in Bible, Theology and Apologetics
- B.S. in Communication Studies
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning
- M.A. in Leadership and Innovation
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Public Health
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credentials
- Single Subject Teaching Credentials
In addition to the online options, Biola also launched two new majors for on-campus undergraduate students — a B.A. in Early Childhood and a B.A. in Writing for Film and Television — as well as several new concentrations.
To explore a full list of Biola’s new and existing academic programs, visit biola.edu/majors.