Jamie Y. Whitaker Campbell
Assistant Professor of Humanities and Law
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC
- B.A., Biola University
- American Bar Association
- [Forthcoming] “John Locke” in The Great Books Reader, ed. John Mark Reynolds (Bethany House).
- “Still Here?” Among Worlds, Vol. 12 (2), 2-3. (June 2010).
- “No Rest, or Rush, For the Wise”, The Biola University Chimes, Vol. 74, Is. 23, A4 (2010).
- “Remedying Ethical Conflicts in a Global Legal Market”, 19 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 1079 (2006).
- “Endure: Practical to Biblical Engagement”,July 13, 2011. Wheatstone Academy/Wheatstone Ministries, La Mirada, CA
- “Institutional Examples of Leading Through Crisis”[Co-Presenter] June 22, 2011. Multi-Ethnic Leadership Development Institute, Sumas, Washington
- “Calls and Callings” April 19, 2011. Rosemead School of Psychology Chapel Series, Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Love: Of God” May 13, 2011. The Beloved Discipleship Group, Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Discipleship: The Command to Spiritual Mentoring” January 15, 2011. LifeSprings Women's Ministry International, Grenoble, France
- “Vocation and Calling: Having Your Who and Your What Come Together”
- “Momentum,” Faculty Testimonial. New Faculty Orientation, August 16, 2010. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Commencement Address.” Zion Christian Academy, June 11, 2010. Okinawa, Japan
- “Hearing God: Learning to Listen,” The Beloved Discipleship Group, May, 7, 2010. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “An Inherited Conversation,” Love, Justice, and Jesus Chapel Series: Panel Presentation, April 23, 2010. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Preparing Our Students for the Law,” Biola University Board of Trustees Meeting, Luncheon Presentation, January 15, 2010. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Authentic Engagement: Moving Beyond Expression,” Reconciliation Chapel Series, October 6, 2009. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Flexibility in Relation to the Will of God,” Calling, Vocation and the Will of God Chapel Series, May 11, 2009. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Calling, Vocation and the Will of God,” Chapel Series Speaker, May 11, 2009. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “Import/Export: Mediating the Tension between Domestic Constitutional Interpretation and International Law,” Keynote Speaker. Presented at the Zeitgeist Paper Conference: Guild of the English Scholars, December 6, 2008. Biola University, La Mirada, CA
- “On [Socratic] Discussion: An Effective Teaching Tool”, Educator's Workshop, July 2011, Wheatstone Academy/Wheatstone Ministries
- “Active Reading, Active Writing: Preparing for College Writing and Beyond”, Young Black Scholars College Prep Workshop, January 2010