Torrey Honors Institute
- Ph.D., Educational Studies, Trinity International University
- M.A., Educational Ministries, Wheaton College
- B.S. Ed., Physical Education, Central Connecticut State University
Awards and Honors
- Biola Research and Development Grant, Spring 2007.
- Research Scholar, Tyndale House, University of Cambridge, UK, Spring 2006.
- Biola Research and Development Grant, Spring 2006.
- Biola University "Provost's Award for Faculty Excellence in Mentoring" (chosen by the faculty), May 2005.
- Biola University "Faculty Excellence Award", December 2005.
- Biola Research and Development Grant, Fall 2004.
- NAPCE Research Grant, 2000.
- “Christian College Students' Conceptions of Community”. Ph.D. Dissertation, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 2001.
- “1 Thessalonians”, chapter in Women's Evangelical New Testament Commentary. Broadman Holman. June 2006.
- “2 Thessalonians”, chapter in Women's Evangelical New Testament Commentary. Broadman Holman. June 2006.
- “Who's Captivating Whom?” A response to John and Stasi Eldredge's Captivating. CBMW website. October 2005.
- “Linda Cannell: Equipping Leaders for Service.” Christian Education Journal: Summer 2004.
- “Mentoring in Sanctification”, Symposium, Summer 2004
- “Student Voices on Theology and Learning in Community”. Christian Education Journal. Fall 2002.
- “Reflecting Community: Living in light of who we are”. Sundoulos. Spring 2003.
- “Community: Student Voices on the Tension between Commonality and Diversity”. Growth: The Journal of the Association for Christians in Student Development. Spring 2002.
- “Christian College Students' Conceptions of Community”, Professional Development seminar, Trinity Western University, January 2004.
- “Reaching the Hearts and Minds of Students” Seminar Speaker at the Wheaton College Faculty Development Day, Wheaton IL. August, 2005.
- “Presence Education: The Return of the Mentor/Teacher in Christian Higher Education”, Workshop presentation at Wheaton College Faculty Development Day, Wheaton IL. August, 2005.
- “Current Research on Christian College Students Conceptions of Community”, NAPCE Power Point Presentation, October 2002.
- “Diversity and Community in the classroom”. Seminar presentation, Association of Christian School International, Annual Convention, Anaheim, November 2003.