It’s hard to believe that we’re already starting the sixth week of this semester! Here are a few tips to ensure that you’re staying on the path towards reaching your academic goals:
- Check Canvas and reach out to your professors either in person or by email if you have questions about any of your graded assignments.
- Look ahead to see which courses are being offered next semester by going on My Account, clicking on “Student Profile” found on the left hand side menu, and selecting the “Class Search Page” link and choosing “Spring 2018 (view only).”
- If you are planning to graduate within the next year, submit your Graduation Petition to the Registrar’s Office.
- Look at the Torrey Conference schedule (Oct. 10-13) to decide which sessions you’ll be attending and plan when you’ll be completing any assignments that are due the following week.
- If you are interested in Biola London, attend the information meetings on Thursday, October 5, at 6:30 p.m. in Business 206 and Wednesday, November 15, at 6:30 p.m. in Business 103. The Fall Study Abroad and Study USA application deadline is October 16 to study during Spring 2018. You can start your Application online now.
- If you have any questions about which courses you should be taking next semester, need assistance filling out your graduation petition, or want to explore study abroad opportunities, be sure to schedule an appointment with the Advising Center today!