With over 25 years of experience in the banking and market research industries, Jake has held leadership positions with two Fortune 100 companies and one of the country's top-polling firms. Jake was actively involved in the JPMorgan Chase and Washington Mutual Bank merger, the largest conversion in U.S. financial services history at the time. He has been recognized by the California State Assembly and the City of Los Angeles for his contributions in business and organizational leadership. Jake is pursuing his doctorate degree in organizational leadership from Regent University, and his current area of interest includes the mega-trends impacting the global business environment, specifically in regards to a multi-generational and changing workforce.
- Megatrends: The Transformative Forces Reshaping the United States (2020). Kendall Hunt Publishing. Author
- Millennial and Generation Z’s Perspectives on Leadership Effectiveness (2020). Journal of Emerging Leadership Journeys, 13(1). Author
- The Role of American Working Woman: A Century in Review (2020) Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 10(1). Coauthored with Laureen Mgrdichian
- The Role of American Woman in the Workplace (2019). Paper Presented at The Christian Business Faculty Association Conference. Co-presented with Laureen Mgrdichian
- The Distinctives of the Christian Scholar, Christian Business Academy Review (2021). 16(1) Author.
- An Exposition of 1 & 2 Samuel on Decision-Making and Power (2020). The Journal of Emerging Leadership Journeys, 12(1), 29-41.
- Emotional Intelligence in the Discourse of the Johannine Account (2018). The Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, 8(1), 51-70.
- The Rise of Generation Z (2018). Paper Presented at The Christian Business Faculty Association Conference.
- Leadership Behaviors to Effectively Lead and Communicate with Multi-Generational Organizations (2008), Master's Thesis, Biola University
Manuscripts in Preparation and/or Submitted for Publication
- Generation Z and the COVID-19 Crisis (2021). Kendall Hunt Publishing. Coauthored with Madeleine Prater
- A Pathway Towards Cultural Intelligence (2020). Author.
- Generation Z and the Mental Health Crisis (2020). Author.
- An Examination of the Relationship between Servant Leadership and NEO Personality Dimensions among Generation Z and Millennials (2021). Author.
Undergraduate courses at Biola University:
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Capstone for Business Management
- Human Capital Management
MBA courses at Biola University:
- Management Theory and Practice
- The Innovative Leader