To be the preeminent enrollment, marketing and communications team in higher education — recognized for our innovative drive, collaborative spirit, strategic execution, industry-leading results and five-star customer service — to maximize Biola University’s impact on the world for Jesus Christ.
The Office of University Communications will do this by:
Positioning Biola as a leader in higher education using strategic internal and external communication to build mutually beneficial, lifelong relationships with the institution’s stakeholders through inimitable storytelling, unforgettable in-person events and amazing service that exceeds expectations — ultimately creating raving fans of Biola.
Social Media Policies and Resources
- University Social Media Policy for Administrators of Official Biola Social Media Accounts (PDF)
- Social Media Best Practices for Staff's Personal Use (PDF)
- Biola University Accessibility Guide for Social Media (PDF)
- Biola University's Guide to Facebook Live (PDF)
Links for Biola Social Media Administrators:
- Application for a Biola Social Media Account
- Request a Job from University Marketing to Design Social Media Profile Images
- Contact Biola's Social Media Manager