message: Illegal character at end of document, <.
Joanne J. Jung
- Ph.D., Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Talbot School of Theology
- B.S., California State University, Los Angeles
Dr. Jung's interests lie in hermeneutics and spiritual formation. Her research of the English Puritans, specifically their spiritual practices and community, continues to fuel Dr. Jung's passion to nurture her students' growth in their knowledge of the Bible and seeing that knowledge impact their spiritual transformation. This passion to see others grow in Christ extends beyond her students, serving those within her local church and community.
- Evangelical Theological Society
Awards and Honors
- Manchester Who's Who Among Female Christian Leaders and Professionals, 2005/2006
- Partial Fellowship, Fuller Theological Seminary, 2005-2005
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers, 2003, 2004
- Graduated with Highest Honors, Talbot School of Theology, 2001
- Zondervan Outstanding Master's Thesis Award, 2001
- Marge Niquette Award in Bible Exposition, 2001
- Library Award, 2001
- American Bible Society, Scholarly Achievement Award, 2000
- Gordon Johnson Scholarship Award, Bible-related field, 2000
- Who's Who Among Students, 1998-1999 and 2000-2001
- Audrey Talbot Award, Bible Exposition, 1997
- Joanne Jung and Michelle Lee. Review of “The Women's Bible Commentary”, Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, March 2004.