Curriculum Proposal Forms
The submission deadline for the 2020-21 curricular cycle was May 10, 2019.
Submission deadlines for the 2021-22 curricular cycle:
- For new programs requiring RAP approval: the Friday before Spring break. For Spring 2020 this is Feb. 28, 2020.
- All other curriculum proposals: the last Friday of the Spring term. For Spring 2020 this is May 8, 2020.
**NOTE: Download the form to complete, do not work on the form in your browser.
- Form A: New Program Proposal
- Form B: Modify/Remove Program Proposal
- Form C: New Course Proposal
- Form D: Modify/Remove Course Proposal
- Form E: Program Learning Outcomes Proposal
- Form F: Academic Fee Form
|Curriculum Proposal||Form Type||Reviewed By|
|New degree program, certificate, major, minor, concentration
|Modify or remove program, certificate, major, minor, concentration||Form B||Full Committee|
|Non-substantive change(s) to mission (i.e. wording improved, meaning unchanged)
||Form B||Sub Committee|
|New course||Form C||Full Committee|
|Remove or change in number, level or credit amount of a course||Form D
|Change of more than 50% in title, course description or content
(*May require Form C and may lead to course renumbering)
|Form D||Full Committee|
|Change of less than 50% in title, course description, or content||Form D||Sub Committee|
|Add, modify or remove a prerequisite or restriction.||Form D
|Change course modality||Form D||Sub Committee|
|Add, modify or remove a program learning outcome|| Form E
|Non-substantive change(s) to program learning outcomes
(i.e. wording improve, meaning unchanged)
|Form E||Sub Committee|
|Add, modify or remove a fee||Form F||Provost Office|