Curriculum Proposal Forms
The submission deadline for the 2020-21 curricular cycle was May 10, 2019.
Submission deadlines for the 2021-22 curricular cycle:
- For new programs requiring RAP approval: the Friday before Spring break. For Spring 2020 this is Feb. 28, 2020.
- All other curriculum proposals: the last Friday of the Spring term. For Spring 2020 this is May 8, 2020.
Catalog page change documents (supporting approved curriculum proposals and front section information) are due November 1, 2019. The submission form with instructions will be sent to departments in mid-October.
**NOTE: Download the form to complete, do not work on the form in your browser.
- Form A: New Program Proposal
- Form B: Modify/Remove Program Proposal
- Form C: New Course Proposal
- Form D: Modify/Remove Course Proposal
- Form E: Program Learning Outcomes Proposal
- Form F: Academic Fee Form
|Curriculum Proposal||Form Type||Reviewed By|
|New degree program, certificate, major, minor, concentration
|Modify or remove program, certificate, major, minor, concentration||Form B||Full Committee|
|Non-substantive change(s) to mission (i.e. wording improved, meaning unchanged)
||Form B||Sub Committee|
|New course||Form C||Full Committee|
|Remove or change in number, level or credit amount of a course||Form D
|Change of more than 50% in title, course description or content
(*May require Form C and may lead to course renumbering)
|Form D||Full Committee|
|Change of less than 50% in title, course description, or content||Form D||Sub Committee|
|Add, modify or remove a prerequisite or restriction.||Form D
|Change course modality||Form D||Sub Committee|
|Add, modify or remove a program learning outcome|| Form E
||Full Committee or Sub Committee|
|Non-substantive change(s) to program learning outcomes
(i.e. wording improve, meaning unchanged)
|Form E||Sub Committee|
|Add, modify or remove a fee||Form F||Provost Office|