Registration & Enrollment
Biola University's online system for registering for classes and enrolling in the University is found on my.Biola. All students must complete both registration and enrollment.
- Registration (Phase 1) only involves reserving courses for the upcoming semester.
- Enrollment (Phase 2) involves completing all nine administrative steps along with the required down payment. (Enrollment payment deadlines are August 15 & January 15.) Classes will be dropped if you do not complete all steps of Enrollment (Phase 2) including payment.
Please file all Financial Aid paperwork on time! You must allow 4 - 6 weeks from the time you complete your financial aid file to prevent delays and not incur the Late Enrollment fee.
Undergraduate Financial Aid
Graduate Financial Aid
Summer and Fall 2013
Click on the Registration (Ph 1) tab in November/April or Enrollment (Ph 2) tab in January/July to begin the process.
- Registration (Phase 1) for Fall 2013: April 22 - May 17 (on my.Biola)
- Registration for Summer 2013: April 22 - May 15 (on my.Biola)
- Late Registration (Phase 1) for Fall 2013: May 20 - 24 (in person)
- Late Registration for Summer: May 16 - 24 (in person, 60% down payment required)
- $25 non-refundable registration fee is charged when dropping all Summer classes