Current Health Issues
T'dap is available at the Health Center for $60
The Notice of Privacy Practices Form has been updated. Please review the updated form, as it is important to be aware of the use and disclosure of your Private Health Information (PHI).
Contact information in case of emergency.
Health Center Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am—5:00 pm
Hours vary. Please contact our office for details.
New Incoming and Transfer Students
The following forms must be submitted to the Student Health Center. They can be accessed and downloaded through the Forms page.
- Undergraduate Student Health History / Physical Exam (2 pages)
- Requires physical examination by MD/NP/PA (plus TB test & labwork)
- Immunization Records
- Personal and Family Health History completed by student
- Meningitis Advisory - Read, sign and submit to Health Center
- Notice of Privacy Practices - Read, sign and submit to Health Center
Attention: The Notice of Privacy Practices form has been updated. Please review the updated form, as it is important to be aware of the use and disclosure of your Private Health Information (PHI).
- Athletic Physical Forms
Important Note to Athletes: The Athletic Department requires new student athletes to complete these forms, which differ from the Health Center forms and are submitted directly to athletics. The athlete must also:
- provide a copy of the Physical Exam to the Health Center
- complete a Health History Form and turn in to the Health Center
New graduate Student required forms:
- Graduate Health History and TB Test
Please call the Health Center at 562-903-4841 if you have questions.