Below are some guidelines for determining your eligibility and suitability for the Biola London program:
- Only sophomores or juniors can apply for a semester abroad in their junior or senior Fall semesters. (There is no limit to the number of overseas programs you can apply for or attend.)
- Seniors graduating at the end of the Fall semester may not attend Biola London that semester.
- You must have at least a cumulative 3.0 grade point average at the time of application.
- You must have at least two instructors willing to write you positive academic references.
- You must be able to demonstrate how such a semester will further your academic goals. Students interested in applying for the program should visit Roehampton University's study-abroad course catalog to determine what courses will work for their major. (See instructions for Using the Biola/RU Historic List of study-abroad Courses and Exploring RU’s Course Catalog under the “Historically Approved” and “Selecting Courses” sections)
- Students selected for the program must be able to clear their financial accounts and pay at least 60% of their Fall fees by August 15th before they begin in London
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply.