Call our office at 562-777-4087 and we'll answer any questions you have.
Do I need to apply?
If you were not enrolled in the previous semester or have never been enrolled before, yes!
An application is required for the following programs:
- Elementary Academics
- Star Academics
- Torrey Academy
- BYA Private School Satellite Program (PSP)
An application is NOT required for:
- Athletics courses
- Eight-week clinics
- Tutoring and Consultation Services
- Some summer programs
How do I apply?
1. Fill out our digital application
- BYA Application (1 digital application per family)
- BYA PSP Admissions Addendum (if applying for the Private School Satellite Program)
2. Send in your hard copy forms
- Medical-Media Release (1 hard copy form per student)
- Child Protection Policies and Procedures (1 hard copy form per family)
Please print, sign and submit by mail or scan and email to email@example.com. Our mailing address is:
Biola Youth Academics Registration Office
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639
3. Complete an interview (SA, TA, PSP Only)
Once your digital application is received and processed you will be contacted by our office to schedule your Star Academics/Torrey Academy New Family Interview and/or PSP Family Admissions Interview if required.