Call our office at 562-777-4087 and we'll answer any questions you have.
Do I need to apply?
If you were not enrolled in the previous semester or have never been enrolled before, yes!
An application is required for the following programs:
- Elementary Academics
- Star Academics
- Torrey Academy
- BYA Private School Satellite Program (PSP)
An application is NOT required for:
- Athletics courses
- Eight-week clinics
- Tutoring and Consultation Services
- Some summer programs
How do I apply?
1. Fill out our digital application
- BYA Application (1 digital application per family)
- BYA PSP Admissions Addendum (if applying for the Private School Satellite Program)
2. Send in your hard copy forms
- Medical-Media Release (1 hard copy form per student)
- Child Protection Policies and Procedures (1 hard copy form per family)
Please print, sign and submit by mail or scan and email to email@example.com. Our mailing address is:
Biola Youth Academics Registration Office
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639
Note for PSP only: Please submit a copy of your students' birth certificate and immunization records.
3. Check your email
Once your digital application is received and processed you will receive two emails, your BYA Parent Account login credentials and a Welcome Letter(in some cases you may also be contacted by phone).