Steps to apply for financial aid.
Follow these five simple steps to ensure you qualify for the most financial aid as possible.
Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit through my.biola, the "Student Financials" tab will appear in your student portal. You may refer to this tab in my.biola to view your financial aid award after you submit the FAFSA and recieve your award letter from financial aid.
Submit the FAFSA
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online between January 1 and March 2.
- Submit the Cal Grant Verification Form (CA residents only) online between January 1 and March 2.
Review Financial Aid Award Letter (or estimate) and Return Requested Financial Aid Forms
- Biola’s Financial Aid Office will mail you an award letter (starting February 1 for fall, and December 1 for spring) after you have been admitted to Biola and submitted your FAFSA.
- Your letter will include the scholarships, grants, and loans you are being offered.
- Return requested forms to the Office of Financial Aid.
Apply for Loans
- Apply for loans if needed. It can take up to eight weeks for loans to be processed and disbursed.
Submit Your Down Payment
- Your down payment is due during enrollment and must be submitted before you move in.
- You can use our down payment estimator to get an idea of what your payments may be and get information on various payment plans.