Apply for Aid
The total tuition cost to attend Biola isn’t the end of the story. Financial aid plays a crucial role in decreasing your true yearly cost, which is why Biola is dedicated to helping you through the financial aid process. Filling out the FAFSA form and applying for scholarships are just a couple of ways to get that started. Take a look at the steps below for more information.
Begin the Process
Get started on the financial aid process by finishing the steps below. You'll receive a financial aid award letter when you're accepted.
- Complete your FAFSA form at www.fafsa.gov.
- Enter Biola University’s federal code (001122) to send information to Biola.
- Complete and submit all requested documents.
- Confirm and accept your aid amounts and awards in order to proceed and enroll.
Important Dates to Remember
When can you expect to hear about your financial aid package? When are forms and applications due? We’ve mapped out the important dates for you, so pay close attention to the following steps and mark your calendars.
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 2
- Submit Cal Grant GPA Verification Form by March 2 (California residents only)
- Apply to Biola (Priority Application Deadline)
- Apply for outside scholarships in your area, online and through your high school guidance office
- Receive Admissions Notification (for November 15 applicants)
- Apply for merit-based scholarships
- Biola’s Office of Financial Aid may mail you an estimated award letter that lists the scholarships, grants and loans you are being offered based on the FAFSA
- Review and submit requested financial aid forms on My Account, your online enrollment profile where you will receive a personalized list of enrollment steps. To access My Account:
- National Deposit Deadline
- Secure your place at Biola:
- Apply for the Direct Parent PLUS Loan and/or any other alternative loans if needed
- Down payment due (View payment plans)
- Students move in