Biola Coronavirus Resources
Visit the Biola Coronavirus Resources page for Academic Advising, remote learning tips, IT support and more.
Commuter Life Resources
Visit the Commuter Life Remote Community Resources page to connect with other commuters through online events, small groups and digital chatrooms.
Take part in Chocolate Chat's virtual group meetings.
- Instagram @chocolate chat
SGA COVID-19 Projects
Submit a prayer request using the prayer request form, and we will assign a member of our team to pray for you, as well as add it to our weekly newsletters.
Grocery Gift Cards
We would like to support as many students as possible with online gift cards to provide for essential food needs. If you have a need, please fill out the Student Needs Survey.
We are providing four $1,000 scholarships. To read about the application process, visit Presence.
RA Appreciation Day
Set your calendar for April 24, 2020 – Biola’s RA Appreciation Day! We encourage you to email, text, or better yet, write a handwritten letter to your RA to thank them for the good work they have done this year. Also, post a picture or story on social media with the #BiolaRAappreciation, and we will repost you. We will also be awarding an “RA of the Year” with a special gift and spotlight, so submit your nominee.
Free Internet Service
- Comcast is offering free internet service to new customers for 60 days.
- Adobe Portfolio, the website-building software designed for creating online portfolios, includes unlimited pages and hosting. Free offer available for 60 days. www.portfolio.adobe.com
SoftMaker Productivity Suite
- SoftMaker Office is essentially a Microsoft Office alternative, and for the next six months, they’re offering free access to their entire suite to students of all ages. Plus, they’ve made it clear that this resource will be maintained throughout the length of the pandemic, so the offer may be extended if needed. www.softmaker.com/en/education
Virtual Museum Tours
- Is there a museum you’d like to go to learn? Look no further because Google Arts & Culture teamed up with over 2,500 museums around the world to offer thousands of virtual tours and online exhibits.
Food & Delivery
Buffalo Wild Wings
- Get BOGO traditional wings on Tuesdays and BOGO boneless wings on Thursdays. All orders placed online and through the app are eligible for free delivery.
- All online and app orders come with free delivery. Get a free cookie when you join Boston Market’s Rotisserie Rewards program.
The Cheesecake Factory
- From now through April 16, get a complimentary free slice of cheesecake for all orders of $30 or more through DoorDash delivery. Choose your slice, add it to your cart, and use cold FREESLICE at checkout.
- Get free delivery on all orders over $15.
- All orders over $10 are eligible for free delivery.
- Every Friday through April 24, DD Perks members (enroll now!) get a free donut of their choice with any beverage purchase. Now through April 19, get free delivery on Grubhub deliveries of $10 or more.
- Now through April 19, use code IHOP20 at checkout to get 20% off your first online order. Free delivery with no minimum required.
- Now through April 15, Panera is offering free delivery on orders of $15 or more made through the Panera app or website with the promo code FREEDELIVERY. www.panerabread.com
- Get a free footlong when you order two footlongs for takeout. Use code SUBWAYNOW for free Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, Grubhub and Seamless delivery.
Health & Fitness
Gold’s Gym At-Home Workout Videos
- Gold’s Gym is offering free work-out videos from now until May 31.
Planet Fitness Nightly Workouts
- Don’t want to work out at home on your own? No problem! Join some Planet Fitness Facebook livestreams to get motivated by others doing it at the same time as you!
- Really looking to challenge yourself? Blogilates is a YouTuber whose videos will leave you sore in the morning, check it out to make the most of your at-home workouts!
Down Dog Mobile App
- This free fitness resource is offering remote yoga, HIIT and barre classes for free in their mobile apps through July 1.