Biola Honors Saxophone Quartet keeps a busy performance and touring schedule sharing their innovative music education program as part of Biola’s Music Education Outreach. The ensemble performs music ranging from Baroque to contemporary Classical to Jazz and Gospel, and has formerly recorded selected repertoire in the studio. Aside from being a dedicated musical ensemble, the quartet is also a tight-knit group of friends who love spending time together outside of rehearsal, and has found that the deep personal connections forged through friendship create an irreplaceable and powerful dynamic in their music. This dynamic enables them to pursue their most fundamental goal: to share God's love through music, both with each other and with their audience.
- String Quartet No. 12 in F Major, mvmt. I by Antonín Dvořák
- Drastic Measures by Russell Peck
- Italian Concerto, mvmt. III by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Memories by Garrett George
- Amazing Grace by arr. Bruce Babad
- Rehearsals are held at a time convenient for saxophone quartet members