The Women's Chorus is composed of both music majors and non-music majors. Its intent is to unify women from throughout the campus through a quality choral experience. At present, the ensemble rehearses two times a week. Performance opportunities continue to grow; church concerts, on-campus concerts and chapel performances, and festivals are some of the present concert opportunities. The literature is classically-based and attempts to introduce the members to a diverse repertoire defining the historical periods.
- Sing Dem Herrn by Michael Praetorius
- Down in the River to Pray by Traditional arr. Matthew Culloton
- O Praise the Lord with Heart and Voice by Franz Joseph Haydn, arr. Jacob Narverud
- Bumble Bee by Anders Edenroth
- La Paloma traditional Venezuelan “drum gaita” by Christian Grases SSA