Skip to main content


All international students, scholars, and their dependents present in the U.S. during any part of the calendar year are responsible for filing annual tax forms. Filing tax forms is required for all F visa holders, including dependents. This is a requirement even if you did not work or earn any income while in the U.S.

External Tax Resources

Workshops and Webinars

  • Below are two resources, a Powerpoint presentation from the February 26 and March 12 tax workshops held at Biola earlier this Spring and a 35-minute webinar from Sprintax, a company that specializes in helping international students and scholars with their taxes.
  • Please contact us by email at if you have any particular questions. Thank you!