Tools for Teaching
Biola has the following open computer labs:
- Library Middle Level, 12 Mac computers
- Library Middle Level, 62 Windows computers
- Library Lower Level @ the circle, 10 Mac computers
- Library Upper Level @ the circle, 10 Mac computers
Biola also has computer classrooms that can be reserved for a class-related activity:
- Library 140, Library Lower Level, 25-station Mac computer classroom
- Library 141, Library Lower Level, 35-station Windows computer classroom
- Business 209, Crowell Upper Level, 39-station Windows computer classroom
- Business 210, Crowell Upper Level, 16-station Windows computer classroom
To check availability of the computer classrooms and make a reservation, use the online reservation system 25live.biola.edu, (R25). Note: R25 is not available off campus.
Biola has a Print Shop on campus that offers a wide range of services. They welcome personal, non-Biola related jobs in addition to your course-related duplicating needs. You can find their list of services, contact information and order forms on the Print Shop webpage.
Biola Campus Store
The Biola Campus Store provides a wide selection of books, greeting cards, gifts, emblematic clothing and other logo items, school supplies, music, food and beverage items. The Biola Store also assists faculty with preparation of course pack copies, including the copyright clearance of materials that the teacher has assembled. For more information, you can contact the Biola Store at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 903-4883.