Correlation of Objectives and Teaching Methods
When students observe certain Teaching Methods in a course, they also tend to say they made progress on certain Learning Objectives. This relation between the two is different depending on which Learning Objectives are chosen as Important or Essential in a course. Learn how Learning Objectives and Teaching Methods are related.
- Interpreting and using student ratings data: Guidance for faculty serving as administrators and on evaluation committees (Angela R. Linse)
- Analyzing Student End of Course Written Comments (Todd Zakrajsek)
- Sample Objectives Selection Form
- Sample IDEA Diagnostic Instrument
- Sample IDEA Learning Essentials Instrument