Abound: Christian Citizenship
- Monday, September 26, 2022
- 9:30–10:20 a.m. Pacific
- Sutherland Auditorium
- Hosted By: Spiritual Development
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us as we journey through Paul’s letter to the Philippians and explore what it looks like for our love to “abound more and more in knowledge and all discernment” (v.9)
- Ken and Trudie lived in the Middle East for seven years.
- He regularly blogs and write books and articles.
- He an overseer at Redemption Hill Church
- Together with his wife, Trudi, they lead a residential discipleship community of ten new Biola students each year called The Birdhouse (or, sometimes, The Berdhouse).
- Ken absolutely loves Biola students, and thanks the Lord (almost) every day for the opportunity to teach at Biola.