Rosemead School of Psychology Information Session
An Informative Day Exploring Rosemead's APA-accredited Clinical Psychology Programs
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Cafe Banquet Room
- Open to: Alumni, General Public, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us for a day dedicated to prospective students! You can expect to interact with faculty and peers, participate in campus events and get in-depth answers to your questions about the doctoral programs at Rosemead School of Psychology.
Highlights of the day include:
- Interacting with the dean, current students and professors
- Hearing a sample lecture and taking a campus tour
- Attending a Rosemead chapel
- Learning more about financial aid and admissions
Check-in starts at 8:30 a.m. and the event begins at 9 a.m. Attendees are encouraged to check in before 9 a.m.
Contact Nicholas Perry at: