Rosemead School of Psychology Information Session
An informative day exploring Rosemead's APA-accredited clinical psychology programs
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Cafe Banquet Room
- Open to: General Public, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us for a day dedicated to prospective students to interact with faculty and peers, participate in campus events and get in-depth answers to your questions about Rosemead School of Psychology.
- Interact with current students and professors
- Meet Clark Campbell, dean of Rosemead School of Psychology, and other faculty
- Visit a class and take a campus tour
- Attend a Rosemead chapel
- Learn more about financial aid and admissions
Check-in starts at 8:30 a.m., and the event begins at 9 a.m. Attendees are strongly encouraged to check in before 9 a.m.
Contact Jon Garcia at:
More from Graduate Program Information Sessions
- June 25, 2018 - April 8, 2019
Online Information Session
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- 6–7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018
- 7–9 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 6:30–8 p.m.
- October 20, 2018 - April 16, 2019