Going Deeper Together
Spiritually Defending Your Marriage
- Friday, October 5, 2018
- 7–10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6, 2018
- 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Going Deeper Together: Spiritually Defending Your Marriage is a unique marriage conference, held at Biola University, that will help you…
- understand why your marriage may invite spiritual attack.
- offer practical criteria that can be used to detect if spiritual oppression is at play.
- learn how to protect your marriage by utilizing biblical tools such as prayer, meditating on God’s Word, and mobilizing fellow believers.
The conference will be held at Biola University, on October 5th and 6th, and will include a date night event on Friday, along with breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Come learn how our culture views spirituality and what scripture says about how spiritual issues are at play in your marriage. You will leave feeling more resourced, equipped, and ready to spiritually defend your marriage!
Cost per couple: $110, with discounts available for Biola alumni, faculty, staff, and students. Discounts also available for pastors and groups of 5 or more couples.
Contact Chelsea Smith at: