Wednesday Wisdom Chapel- 1 Day with Dr. Michelle Loyd-Paige “Reconciliation: More Than Good Intentions” Ephesians 2:14-22
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- 9:30–10:20 a.m.
- Chase Gymnasium
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
- PhD (1989) – Purdue University, sociology
- MS (1983) – Purdue University, sociology
- BA (1981) – Calvin College, sociology
Dr. Michelle Loyd-Paige is the executive associate to the president for diversity and inclusion and also holds an appointment of professor of sociology at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Loyd-Paige joined the department of sociology and social work at Calvin College in 1985 having finished her graduate course work at Purdue University. Loyd-Paige served as chair of the department of sociology and social work from 1999-2001; the dean for multicultural affairs from 2006–2015; was appointed as interim executive associate to the president for diversity and inclusion in 2013; and began a regular appointment as the executive associate to the president in 2015.