Apologetics Online Info Session
Online Information Session
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 6–7 p.m.
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us to hear more about the M.A. in Christian Apologetics and the M.A. in Science and Religion programs. Our Prospective Student Coordinator will be your host and will be available to answer any questions you may have about one of the best apologetics programs in the world.
Contact Michael Strawsburg at:
More from Graduate Program Information Sessions
- June 25, 2018 - April 8, 2019
- Thursday, September 27, 2018
- 7–9 p.m.
An Informative Day Exploring Rosemead's APA-accredited Clinical Psychology Programs
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 6:30–8 p.m.
- October 20, 2018 - April 16, 2019