Rosemead School of Psychology Information Session
An informative day exploring Rosemead's APA-accredited clinical psychology programs
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Cafe Banquet Room
- Open to: General Public
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us for a day dedicated to prospective students to interact with faculty and peers, participate in campus events and get in-depth answers to your questions about Rosemead School of Psychology.
- Interact with current students and professors
- Meet Clark Campbell, dean of Rosemead School of Psychology, and other faculty
- Visit a class and take a campus tour
- Attend a Rosemead chapel
- Learn more about financial aid and admissions
Contact Jon Garcia at:
More from Graduate Program Information Sessions
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 7–9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 30, 2017
- 12–1 p.m.
- October 2, 2017 - April 23, 2018
- October 5, 2017 - April 5, 2018
- October 7, 2017 - April 17, 2018