Going Deeper Together 2017
Growing Grace-Filled Marriages
- Friday, October 6, 2017
- 6:30–9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
- 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Mayers Auditorium
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This is a paid event.
Do you long to go deeper in your marriage? Are you ready to go beyond the foundational stage and build a strong, happy, more intimate relationship? Join us for the Going Deeper Together Marriage Conference where you'll learn practical skills and biblical truths from leading experts to help you grow the grace-filled marriage of your dreams!
This year we are providing ALL NEW CONTENT!
- What is a Grace-Filled Marriage?
- Grace Through Practicing Gratitude
- Grace Through Practicing Forgiveness
- Grace for Yourself
- Grace Through Returning Blessings for Insults
- Grace in the Bedroom
Sessions Friday evening and all day Saturday
Training materials and resources
A romantic Friday Night Date Night, including dessert
Lunch on Saturday
An optional appointment with a trained professional marriage counselor/spiritual director
Contact Chelsea Smith at: