Going Deeper Together 2017
Growing Grace-Filled Marriages
- Friday, October 6, 2017
- 6:30–9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
- 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Mayers Auditorium
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
Tickets are required to attend this event.
Do you long to go deeper in your marriage? Are you ready to go beyond the foundational stage and build a strong, happy, more intimate relationship? Join us for the Going Deeper Together Marriage Conference where you'll learn practical skills and biblical truths from leading experts to help you grow the grace-filled marriage of your dreams!
This year we are providing ALL NEW CONTENT!
- What is a Grace-Filled Marriage?
- Grace Through Practicing Gratitude
- Grace Through Practicing Forgiveness
- Grace for Yourself
- Grace Through Returning Blessings for Insults
- Grace in the Bedroom
Sessions Friday evening and all day Saturday
Training materials and resources
A romantic Friday Night Date Night, including dessert
Lunch on Saturday
An optional appointment with a trained professional marriage counselor/spiritual director
Contact Chelsea Smith at: