Biola Apologetics Online Info Session
Online Information Session
- Thursday, May 4, 2017
- 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Join us to hear more about the M.A. in Christian Apologetics and the M.A. in Science and Religion programs. The Founder and Director of Biola University’s M.A. in Christian Apologetics Program, Craig Hazen and our Prospective Student Coordinator will be your hosts and are available to answer any questions you may have about one of the best apologetics programs in the world.
Contact Michael Strawsburg at:
More from Graduate Program Information Sessions
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 7–9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 30, 2017
- 12–1 p.m.
- October 2, 2017 - April 23, 2018
- October 5, 2017 - April 5, 2018
- October 7, 2017 - April 17, 2018