Biola University is approved as a degree-granting institution for the attendance of veterans under Title 38, U.S. Code. The California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (SAA) has also authorized the university for the attendance of veterans and veterans' dependents.
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 33 - Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 - Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 31 - VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 1606 - Selected Reserve
Veterans Services at Biola are managed by several departments across campus. The Registrar's Office has a Military Benefits Coordinator who helps with enrollment and military benefits. Our Financial Aid office coordinates additional help with scholarships and other aid. Since most of our veterans are commuter students, our Commuter Life office coordinates activities and community-building events.