About the Conservatory
Biola's Conservatory of Music is a vibrant community of diverse artists. Students, faculty, graduates and friends of the conservatory collaborate on compelling projects and attend and perform in the Concert Series, Music at Noon and other live musical events. Members enjoy a lifetime of professional networking, meaningful friendships and unique opportunities as a result of their experience at the conservatory.
Graduates from the Conservatory of Music are regularly accepted to continue their studies at top graduate schools such as Eastman School of Music, Manhattan School of Music and Peabody Conservatory, to name a few. Others directly enter the workforce and enjoy success as recording artists, music educators, worship leaders and freelance musicians. Notable alumni include Katie Van Kooten, Judith Hill, Hannah Parrott and recent graduate Corinne Penner.
- Highly experienced, accessible faculty
- Active calendar of concerts and master classes
- A multitude of performance opportunities for students
- Close-knit community
- Ideal cultural location
- Classical music studies
- Commercial music studies
- Contemporary worship studies
- Minor in biblical studies (30 credits of Bible and theology)
- Accredited with the National Association of Schools of Music