On-Campus Learning Format
Christian apologetics students have the option to complete the entire program on campus. On-campus classes are designed for the busy student. Many of our core required classes meet once a week in the evening to accommodate work, ministry and family commitments. Daytime and weekend classes are also available. Select classes are offered during the summer term in addition to the summer residency lectures.
Pursuing an M.A. in Christian Apologetics offers students a variety of opportunities, such as:
- Small class sizes foster rich discussion and interaction between professors and classmates
- In-person mentorship from our outstanding faculty
- Convenient class times, including evening and weekend classes
Our on-campus students have the best of both worlds, in that they have access to all courses and course formats we offer. Students are also able to enjoy our beautiful Southern California campus and have full access to Biola facilities year round. Take a look at these helpful links to learn more:
- Biola University's History and Heritage
- Biola University Interactive Campus Map
- Campus Services
- Communities and Groups
See our events calendar for a list of upcoming Weekend Seminars and apologetics events.