Mission and Outcomes
The mission of the Master of Business Administration is to provide advanced business study, integrating biblically-based teaching to train and equip business professionals and developing faith, character and an entrepreneurial spirit to produce Christ-centered men and women to impact the marketplace.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration, students will be able to:
Articulate one's faith by:
- Integrating knowledge from their theology courses into their daily work and personal lives.
- Recognizing their vocation as God's calling and demonstrate this knowledge as a basis for making ethical and knowledgeable decisions in the marketplace.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of advanced business theories and practices by:
- Effectively communicating through a variety of techniques including writing, oral, and electronic communication technologies.
- Effectively organizing, working in, and leading teams.
Employ and foster the entrepreneurial spirit within the workplace culture by:
- Utilizing advanced and comprehensive graduate business curriculum to employ innovation, change, and creativity in the workplace.
- Developing and implementing advanced business strategies and work plans.