Admission into Biola University does not guarantee admission as a business administration major in the Crowell School of Business, nor permission to enroll in upper-division business administration courses (Intermediate Accounting excepted). Prior to formal admission, students shall continue to be advised as pre-business majors. The following requirements must be observed:
- Complete, with a minimum of a "C" (2.0) grade in each of the following courses (totaling 18 semester hours), or the equivalent; with a cumulative grade point average of 2.50:
- BUSN 201 or BUSN 202 — Principles of Macroeconomics
- BUSN 211 — Principles of Accounting I
- BUSN 212 — Principles of Accounting II
- BUSN 220 — Management Information Systems
- ENGL 113 — Studies in Critical Thinking and Writing II
- MATH 190 — Business Statistics
- Accomplish an overall cumulative GPA of 2.50 in all college level course work completed at the time of formal application to the Crowell School of Business.
- Complete all portions of the application for admission to the Crowell School of Business. The application should be filed the semester in which the student is in progress of completing the prerequisite course requirements.
- Complete the initial e-portfolio assignment in BUSN 220 or, if transferring BUSN 220, complete the ePortfolio assignment as outlined on the ePortfolio Student Hub web page. Contact the academic advisor for more details on how to complete this assignment.
- Meet approval of the academic advisor of the Crowell School of Business. The process may require an interview.