The Contest Has Ended. But you can still create one to share and prepare!
What if you only had as long as an elevator ride to impress your future boss? A solid elevator pitch is a great way to introduce yourself to employers and showcase what you can bring to their company. With more than 60 employers coming to Biola at the upcoming Spring Career Expo on February 14, be ready to impress by creating a one minute (or less) elevator pitch. Though our competition has ended, we would love to provide you with feedback. Upload your elevator pitch to Facebook or Instagram and tag Biola Student Success.
What Makes A Standout Elevator Pitch:
- Keep it short and sweet
- Introduce yourself
- Be engaging and show personality
- Talk about what you are interested/looking for
- Talk about your experiences and strengths
- Show how you would add value to an employer’s company
- Show interest by asking a question about the company
Not sure where to start?
For more tips, check out our free guide and the examples below!
We are excited to see your elevator pitch and to see you at the expo on February 14.
Don’t forget to register!