Tuition and Fees
Financial Information 2016–2017
|Application Fee (one time fee)||$45|
|Enrollment Deposit (one time fee)||$100|
|Books/Coursepacks (per term, approximately)||$355|
|Tuition (per unit for major and Bible courses)||$547|
- The application fee must be submitted along with the application.
- The total cost of tuition and the down payment for each term will vary depending on the number of units in which you are enrolled.
- For financial aid eligibility, a minimum of six units must be taken each term.
Application Fee and Enrollment Deposit
- The $45 application fee must be submitted with the application.
- After acceptance into the program, a $100 enrollment deposit is due in order to reserve your space in the program.
- You will be notified by the admissions office as to when to pay this amount.
- The application fee and enrollment deposit cannot be covered by financial aid.
- Acceptable forms of payment are personal check, cash, money order and debit or credit card.
NOTE: The enrollment deposit cannot be refunded if you are unable to start taking courses within a year after submitting the deposit. However, if you remain continuously enrolled throughout the program and properly withdraw upon completion, this deposit will be applied toward the balance of your account or directly refunded to you.
Major and Bible Course Tuition
Tuition is due before the start of the term. A down payment may be made, but any remaining balance from the first term, plus the down payment for second term tuition, are due three weeks prior to the first class session for that respective term. There is a $200 fee for late down payments.